This is the first post of a two-part post series. Here and in our next post, we will discuss how to sell a house or
In addition to a trust, power of attorney for financial management, or power of attorney for health care, you need to have a medical disclosure
A power of attorney for financial management is a document that names someone that you know and trust to manage your assets if you cannot
This is the first of two writings that are generally about transferring assets at death. This writing will discuss the goals of transferring assets at
This is the sixth and final writing in a series regarding estate planning. The writings have discussed that the goals of estate planning are to
This post is the fifth in a series regarding estate planning. So far the writings have covered the goals of estate planning and how things
- How Do I Sell a House or Other Real Estate in a California Probate? (Part 1 of 2)
- What Is the Independent Administration of Estates Act in California Probate?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Are Trustworthy?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Carry Out Their Duties Properly?
- What Is a Bond for a California Trust?