California’s conservatorship law has been in the news all over the world lately due to developments in the ongoing saga of Britney Spears. The pop
You love all of your heirs equally and want to do right by each one. But, in reality, you recognize that their circumstances are vastly
When you create an estate plan, you’re taking into consideration all your wishes for your end of life, how you want to distribute assets and
- How Do I Sell a House or Other Real Estate in a California Probate? (Part 1 of 2)
- What Is the Independent Administration of Estates Act in California Probate?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Are Trustworthy?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Carry Out Their Duties Properly?
- What Is a Bond for a California Trust?