A will is a document that provides for transfer (or distribution) of your assets after your death. Trusts can do that too, but this particular
When a person in California passes away, a person referred to as the estate representative is responsible for managing the deceased’s estate as it moves
- How Do I Sell a House or Other Real Estate in a California Probate? (Part 1 of 2)
- What Is the Independent Administration of Estates Act in California Probate?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Are Trustworthy?
- How Do California Courts Make Sure that Executors, Administrators, Conservators, and Guardians Carry Out Their Duties Properly?
- What Is a Bond for a California Trust?